BILD 2 Wasserman/Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i think there was an error on midterm 1

2 posters

Go down

i think there was an error on midterm 1 Empty i think there was an error on midterm 1

Post  gir Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:26 am

so i decided to look at my old exam a little to late to notice this for a regrade BUT anyways

problem 3 on the green form asks what do helper t and plasma cells have in common
and the answer key says that they both form memory cells
but plasma cells don't form memory cells(at least thats what I remember)its the B cells and CTL and Helper T cells that form memory cells

Am i right? did i miss something?
this is going to bother me.

gir

Back to top Go down

i think there was an error on midterm 1 Empty Re: i think there was an error on midterm 1

Post  TA Sean Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:57 pm

there are memory T cells, no mistake

TA Sean

Back to top Go down

i think there was an error on midterm 1 Empty Re: i think there was an error on midterm 1

Post  gir Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:38 pm

but there arent memory plasma cells.

gir

Back to top Go down

Post  TA Sean Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:52 pm

some plasma cells can last up to years and continue to secrete antibodies in response to an infection. this can be considered akin to a memory cell b/c it is an increase in type and prolonged excretion based upon infection.

TA Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down