BILD 2 Wasserman/Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clicker Q points

5 posters

Go down

Clicker Q points Empty Clicker Q points

Post  jeanniexong Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:14 am

So...the website said clicker points will be posted for each individual clicker (student) and does anyone know if they plan to post it?

It'd be nice to know where I stand before going into the final =)

Plus...i lost track of how many points I would have...

jeanniexong

Back to top Go down

Clicker Q points Empty Re: Clicker Q points

Post  TA Sean Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:23 am

I think the way the clicker points are is that by being in class and doing them you get class credit and a certain percentage at the end of the qtr will permit getting the full points toward your grade. That percentage being a representation of how many times you were in lecture. i.e.80% of the time and up of attendance = full clicker points credit

TA Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanniexong Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:30 am

yea..i lost track of how many points i have which i could calculate to get the percentage because some days the prof asks 3 or 2 or maybe 1 clicker question.

jeanniexong

Back to top Go down

Post  rayguns223 Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:02 am

i dont think the points are based on individual questions, but on class days. so if you click in for at least one of the questions, then i would assume you would get credit. please correct me if im wrong =/

rayguns223

Back to top Go down

Post  TA Brian Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:11 am

Raygun is probably right, but it turns statistically sometimes it might not work out that way. On the class website, it says you have to get 80% of the clickers (just participation, not necessarily the right answer) to get full credit. Hope this helps.

-Brian

TA Brian

Back to top Go down

Clicker Q points Empty clicker points

Post  cat Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:16 am

Where can I find my clicker points? Prof. Wasserman said it would be posted, but if so, I cannot find the link.

cat

Back to top Go down

Post  TA Sean Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:30 am

I know there was a link but it was in the main dialogue box on the homepage. I'm sure he'll post a new link for the final. I'll bring it up at our TA meeting tomorrow and post a reply when I get word!

TA Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  TA Sean Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:40 pm

Its a work in progress, it'll take some time to put it together due to 3 different professors lecturing. They'll be on the class webpage when they're combined

TA Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down